UPCOMING WEBINAR – Contract Management in Australian Universities
About the Webinar
Date: Thursday 24th August
Time: 11AM AEST
Duration: 60 mins
Effective contract management is so much more than simply registering contracts in a database. Managing the contract throughout its entire lifecycle from sourcing and tendering, to managing contract deliverables and ongoing supplier management is vital to reducing contract risk and realising the benefits outlined in the contract.
Open Windows has successfully helped other Australian Universities introduce contract management automation software enabling them to achieve greater visibility and control of their contract activities with reduced manual admin, saving time and money and most importantly reducing risk.
In this webinar you will learn how Open Windows contract management automation software can help you with;
- Managing compliance requirements with tools such as audit trails and risk assessments
- Reducing your contracting cycles and tracking spend against the contract to avoid cost blowouts
- Configuring workflows to manage and standardise business processes
- Managing high risk contracts with eAlerts and dashboard reporting
- Visibility into your supply chain contracts and recording information against suppliers
- Taking control with reports to gain business insights
- Eliminating manual administration via the supplier portal for variations and insurances
- Proactively managing your supplier relationships and contractor performance