Next Release Announced
The Open Windows Modular Procurement System will have a new software release, 6.8.4, by the end of February 2016.
This release builds on the substantial improvements and innovations launched in the last release 6.8.3 launched on 31st October 2015.
Amongst many other developments the new 6.8.4 release will include:
- Completion of new modern procurement nomenclature structure for each of the NINE modules:
- CATEGORIES, PROJECTS, PROCESSES, SOURCING, TENDERS, COMPLIANCE, CONTRACTS, BUDGETS, SRM
- Seperation of module by module integration pathways – to allow each module to be used both separately or collectively & fully integrated
- Additional features to enable full integration pathways with each other ERP and P2P system providers – particularly the TECH ONE financial P2P system
- Full enablement of all new system features – as detailed in the new SOLUTION OVERVIEW map (download here).