Open Windows shakes up the online tendering market with a dynamic new pricing model.
The Open Windows eTenderBox solution is an online eTendering website portal which allows buyers to advertise their tenders or RFx’s publicly or privately and receive confidential submissions directly from suppliers. To meet the needs of smaller companies and faster moving organisations, and to obviate large up-front fees common with eTendering options, Open Windows is introducing a new pricing strategy for their eTenderBox platform based upon a flat fee for each tender published – in other words Pay Per Tender.
Pay Per Tender is a new pricing strategy more targeted towards small to medium sized organisations that want to use an online tendering solution yet have too few tenders each year to justify the significant upfront costs normally associated with setting up an eTender platform. Effectively eTenderBox introduces Tenders-as-a-Service – a way to rent a confidential single tenanted eTendering portal only when you need it.
eTenderBox Pay Per Tender service allows those organisations that need to send ad hoc tenders a one-off, easy and affordable solution that still brings all the benefits of online tendering.
Buyers can post a tender on eTenderBox for just $250 + GST, there is no sign up fee, no installation fee and no support fees. Effectively replacing a long term overhead cost for your organisation into a much smaller project fee per tender issued. The eTender portal is accessible at any time and buyers are only charged once the tender has been published – so you can get started straight away with no delays.
eTenderBox is an Australian owned and operated SaaS solution from long term procurement & contracting software provider Open Windows. The highly secure eTenderBox platform is accessed via a web based browser with unique logins and maintains all the typical features associated with a world-class eTendering portal including;
- Advertise Tenders publicaly or privately to your own invitation list
- Access to a pre-loaded network of over 40,000 suppliers
- High profile portal with the tender notifications services – to widen your marketplace
- Automatic Tender box closure at pre-set times
- Post addenda facility on all live Tenders
- Defence level security & confidentiality features
- Detailed audit trail & pre-approved tender process
- Group set-up facility – both internal and external for your tender committee and team
- Communicate with all suppliers through the portal
- Receipts sent to suppliers on submission
- Australian based help-desk support during VIC business hours