WEBINAR RECORDING: Sustainable Procurement – Making a Difference
Webinar Aired: Thursday 29 October, 2020
Duration: 30 Minutes
Practicing sustainable procurement – and encouraging your suppliers to do the same – might be easier than you think. While major change can’t happen overnight, there are plenty of small, incremental steps you can take to make a difference.
Join Open Windows Director Shane McInnes at the Sustainable Procurement: Making a Difference webinar to find out what you can do, over a quick 30 minutes.
The free webinar will cover:
- Initial strategies for heightening compliance and sustainability within the supply chain.
- Influencing your organisation and suppliers to practice sustainability.
- Key drivers of non-compliance throughout the supply chain.
- Building a high-quality supplier network.
- Maintaining ongoing validity of supplier data.