The Modular Procurement Suite
The Open Windows modular procurement suite offers a selection of nine functional contract management software modules designed specifically to improve the supply side performance of your business, no matter how large or small.
Our affordable contract management software is developed in Australia, deploys the latest technology and can either stand alone or integrate seamlessly and quickly with your existing ERP or P2P systems to meet the contract management needs of busy organisations and their suppliers.
Key technological features of Open Windows system include;
- eAlerts – so you never miss a deadline, delivery or decision point
- Single data-entry input efficiency – improving consistency and saving time for everyone
- Unique workflow process design – ensuring your new system matches your needs, not the needs of the system
- Managing multi-party contracts and mulitple TIERS down your supply chain, not just a single prime contractor – to bring visibility and low risk profiles
- Direct supplier inputs designed to build process integrity, compliance, probity and safer risk management – to offer less risk & strengthened compliance with real-time audit trail
- SRM database structure capable of capturing supply market intelligence, similar to sales teams’ CRM technologies – to build enhanced market awareness and speed strategic sourcing work
- Cloud based hosting or on-premise installation – your choice for your convenience
- SaaS approach with modular pricing – meaning you only pay one simple annual fee to licence your system
- Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner with over 6,000 hours testing before every release – assuring you of quality and consistency
- In-house development team capability – meaning we can tailor the system to your exact needs at the outset or on an ongoing basis
We enable better supply side performance, stronger compliance, seamless tenders & contracts and more efficient processes that are just right for you. Best of all, you only pay for the modules you use to improve your organisation’s supply side performance quickly and easily.