WEBINAR RECORDING – Managing Contracts for Australian Local Governments
To view the webinar recording please enter your details below;
About the Webinar
Webinar Aired: Thursday 15th June
Duration: 60 mins
Managing contracts in local government is no easy job. Compliance and probity is critical. Risk is high. Resources are low. Budget is often non-existent. Yet the execution of the task at hand is vital to the success of critical community services and major projects.
Open Windows has helped over 50 local governments effectively streamline the contract lifecycle, manage down the risk of non-compliance and enable Procurement to take control of their contracts with our automation software.
Open Windows is leading the way in contract management for Australian councils. Hear from David Best from City of Wanneroo who shares his experience with Open Windows contract management solution and the benefits they achieved from automation technology.
In this webinar you will learn how Open Windows contract management automation software can help you with;
- Managing compliance requirements with tools such as audit trails and risk assessments
- Reducing your contracting cycles and track spend against the contract to avoid cost blowouts
- How to manage high risk contracts with eAlerts and dashboard reporting
- Gain visibility on your supply chain contracts and easily record information against suppliers
- How to use reports to gain business insights and take control
- Eliminating manual administration via the supplier portal for variations and insurances
- Proactively manage your supplier relationships and contractor performance
Teresa Nagle, Business Development Manager Open Windows Software
Teresa Nagle has been involved in the enterprise financial and contract management software industry for over 20 years, during which time she has undertaken many different roles with experience in consulting, support, account management and sales and marketing.
Samantha Woolford, Local Government Account Executive Open Windows
Samantha is a results orientated professional with over 16 years’ experience in Account Management, Client Relationship Management and Service Delivery Management within the IT industry.
David Best, Manager Contracts and Procurement, City of Wanneroo, WA
David joined the City of Wanneroo in 2013 after several years experience with Australia’s largest freight operator, in which his role encompassed contract management, change management and general administration management.